DECK RESTORATION & REPAIR CONTRACTOR
Serving Calgary, High River, Okotoks, Airdrie, Canmore, Banff & Alberta
Decks are constantly exposed to the ravages of all four Alberta seasons. These damaging elements include rain, snow, hail, extreme cold and various types of wind blown debris.
Your deck is the area of your home that’s often the quickest to fall to the bottom of your ‘to-do’ list. Westerly Restoration has extensive experience identifying and repairing, or rebuilding, problem areas on residential decks across Alberta, so that you can manage your investment worry free. We restore your deck to long-term health.
Deck Restoration Services by Westerly Restoration of Alberta Include:
- Applying high quality vinyl, liquid or torch on membranes.
- Incorporating suitable flashings such as: saddle flashings, cap flashings, or base flashings.
- Deck resloping toward an optimum run off point or drainage area
- Repairing structural framing, or rebuilding any area of the structure that has been extensively damaged.
- Deck assessment and detailed explanations of needed repairs or replacement areas.
- Soffit and siding installation
- Stucco application
Deck and Patio Design and Construction
A deck designed and built by Westerly Restoration is a low maintenance, long term investment. We know what areas are most prone to rot and elemental damage and take steps, right from the start, to combat these issues. With proper sloping and drainage, combined with high quality building materials and eye-catching, multi-use designs, your new deck will bring new value to your home and enrich your outdoor living experiences in Calgary, High River, Okotoks, Airdrie, Canmore and Banff.